Awe, it is good to see her cute face again!!! Any update on your luggage?
I am so, so happy to see new pics of that sweet girl! I bet you are beside yourselves having her in your arms again. I'll be checking back often. Best wishes!!
Oh, look at that sweet face!! I love her!!!
I am so glad you made it there safe!! Love the news pics...can't wait to hear more. I find I'm checking every few hours for updates :).Love you guys, Lisa (DanielsMommy)
Too cute! I hope your lost bag gets found.Joy
Can't wait to hear how things are going, but by the photo, I'd say they look pretty fun!
beautiful =)
Very cute! Good luck in court tomorrow.Kayla
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awe, it is good to see her cute face again!!! Any update on your luggage?
I am so, so happy to see new pics of that sweet girl! I bet you are beside yourselves having her in your arms again. I'll be checking back often. Best wishes!!
Oh, look at that sweet face!! I love her!!!
I am so glad you made it there safe!! Love the news pics...can't wait to hear more. I find I'm checking every few hours for updates :).
Love you guys,
Lisa (DanielsMommy)
Too cute! I hope your lost bag gets found.
Joy
Can't wait to hear how things are going, but by the photo, I'd say they look pretty fun!
beautiful =)
Very cute! Good luck in court tomorrow.
Kayla
Post a Comment