Monday, November 17, 2008

We've got her visa!

We just returned from the U.S. Embassy here in Moscow. Addison's visa was approved and issued! It was fun to see all the other families that are here adopting ... I think there were maybe seven or eight of us here to get visas for our kids. Most of the other families adopted from rural regions, so it was interesting to talk to them and hear how different the baby homes are in the rural areas. We definitely got lucky with Addison's baby home.

So tomorrow is our last day here ... we can't wait to be home and to see our other kids. It gets harder and harder having to talk to them on video everyday ... I just want to smother them with kisses!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to hear all about your journey home and more important the reunion of all the kids together! Addison, Mason and Payton are going to have such a great time together. You guys are such a huge blessing to Addison and she will be a bigger blessing to your family. Congratulations again.

Our Story: Continued said...

So close!! We're praying for you guys nonstop!! BIG HUGS FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

Shay said...

One step closer...only a few more days :)

gillian said...

YEA!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations - have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of all 3 kids together!

Anonymous said...

so I was just going to ask what you are doing and why you can't come home but now I understand. you had to wait for the Visa
That is great news.
What time do you arrive on Wed?

Stephanie said...

So excited you are coming home!!!!!
Praying for safe travels!!!!