SO sweet! I love her "cheese" face for the camera and her adorable wobbly walking. She's going to be running after Mason and Payton before you know it! Kisses from MN. :)
Aleena is sitting on my lap watching this. She LOVES it! She keeps saying "more baby Nika"! lol So, we scrolled through the old posts and looked at ALL the pictures and videos of Addison. I just put her off my lap and she still wants "more baby Nika"!
My daughter Morgan is in Mason's class and I just watched the video, it brought tears to my eyes. What a special moment. She is gorgeous. Have a safe trip home.
Oh my god... I love her too :) She is just the most precious little girl. By the way, we are moving back to the DC area already!! I really hope we can FINALLY plan our BBQ and Evie can meet Nika! And Mason and Payton too of course.
Bethany she is too sweet! She actually reminds me so much of Emlyn. Same chubby cheeks and cheesy grin. LOVE IT! Gosh I cannot wait to meet her someday!
18 comments:
SO sweet! I love her "cheese" face for the camera and her adorable wobbly walking. She's going to be running after Mason and Payton before you know it! Kisses from MN. :)
So CUTE! And your Russian is great!! WTG!!!
I read my DH your post about Baltica! He loves that stuff lol.
Aleena is sitting on my lap watching this. She LOVES it! She keeps saying "more baby Nika"! lol So, we scrolled through the old posts and looked at ALL the pictures and videos of Addison. I just put her off my lap and she still wants "more baby Nika"!
Great walking, beautiful girl!!!
Oh, that's so wonderful! And on hardwood, too! She's so gorgeous!!
My daughter Morgan is in Mason's class and I just watched the video, it brought tears to my eyes. What a special moment. She is gorgeous. Have a safe trip home.
Amy Dalton
Oh my god... I love her too :) She is just the most precious little girl. By the way, we are moving back to the DC area already!! I really hope we can FINALLY plan our BBQ and Evie can meet Nika! And Mason and Payton too of course.
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!
Oh Bethany! What a blessing that little angel is! I'm so happy for all of you!
Bethany she is too sweet! She actually reminds me so much of Emlyn. Same chubby cheeks and cheesy grin. LOVE IT! Gosh I cannot wait to meet her someday!
Seriously her and Payton are twins! I can't believe you have a walker!!! She's just amazing!!! Cute shoes! :)
beautiful!!!!
She's adorable!!! I want more!!!
Ann (Annieo)
oh my gosh ! she is just a doll! :) I know you are thrilled! :) hug her some for me :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Okay - crying again.....Nika walking over to Kyle and him holding her tightly in his arms.....tissue please.
Way to go on the walking. That is so awesome.
Bring her home!!!
Look at her go!!! She's too precious for words!
OHHHH MY GOSH! I love her too! SOOO cute!
how wonderful! I cried AGAIN! She is looking so happy and comfortable and how bout that great walking! Go Girl!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment