I know I said Addison was shy most of the day, but she was cracking us up at one point. She was sitting facing me and we were making faces back and forth at each other by tightly shutting our eyes. I would do it, she would do it, and so on and so forth. This picture was taken during that time and the pictures I posted earlier today show her making her faces earlier in the day.I also wanted to post this picture so you can see her glamorous hair style! Nothing can affect her cuteness! :)
13 comments:
She is a doll!!!
Kerry RR
Whoa, quite a 'do!
She is the sweetest little girl! I can't wait to meet her at the holiday party in a few weeks!
she's so cute, and im sure momma was dying to fix her hair lol
She just gets prettier and prettier with each picture!!! Can't wait til you are all home safe and sound!!
Best of luck at Court tomorrow and lots of prayers!!
She is just so darn cute and so smiley!!!
Amy
So sweet!! I'm praying for you all and sending all the positive energy I can.
-Meegs
We can't wait to meet her, so we hope all goes well................
I check everyday, twice or three times a day for news
Okay, I just looked up cute in the dictionary, and there was her picture! ADORABLE!!! Give her kisses for me too! Love, Di
I'll be thinking about you all day today . . . can't wait to get home from work and read how the day goes. I'll be praying everything goes well and the judge waives the 10 days!
Well, you have a little less than four hours until court and I am praying hard for everything to go smoothly and for the judge to wave the extra wait time. Good luck girl... I'm so exicted for you and can't wait for your whole family to be reunited and to start your journey together!
She is so stinkin' beautiful!! You guys are in my prayers.
ahh she is sooo sweet. Good luck in court..Natalia
I could eat her up! I can't believe how cute she is!!
Post a Comment