So my husband just randomly says to me, "I bought us a Baltica so we can try it tonight."
LOL. Seriously? Was I supposed to get excited about drinking a Russian beer ... since when am I a beer connoisseur? And ... he bought us ONE Baltica to SHARE tonight, as if buying TWO would put us over the top? LOL. Calgon ... take me away!
I have to add that now that I told him I am sharing his statement with all of you, he said, "Okay, well I don't want to hear you asking for a drink of my Baltica tonight." I pretty much think I'm good! LOL.
7 comments:
funny Kyle...Tom would appreciate that.
Natalia
Baltica is Mark's favorite, though I think they leave something to be desired. What number is it? As a gift last year I decoupaged a kleenex box with all the different numbered/colored Baltica labels that he collected and it turned out pretty neat. I don't know which one of us is the bigger dork though. Glad your hubby's venturing out. hehe
---Jen
Jen ... it is Baltica Lite ... Kyle doesn't like dark beer and he thought the others were dark. LOL
haha! lets hope it does not become the new "el presidente"
Shay.....I just told them the same thing, too funny!!!
Baltica! LOL! Is that anything like Miller Light?
How funny!
I simply can not wait to see pictures on Wednesday! I am getting so excited to hear the words "We're Home"!
Be safe on your travels home. I'll pray that Addison does well.
RAchel
Post a Comment