Mason ... we gave Nika your teddy bear and she loves it. She wanted us to show you some pictures of her playing with teddy ... you are such a good big brother! We miss you and Chicky and we will see you in three days! Give Chicky a kiss from us!
This is so precious. We have been following your adoption story for a while now. That is so nice that you took a bear for Nika from her new big brother. She is really cute.
I love that scrunched up face!! Nika is so darn cute and I know you are just in heaven!! I am soooooooo happy for ya'll. Please give her a big hug from us~~
3 DAYS TILL HOME! WOW! Congrats! I know you are just thrilled :) So happy to see that things are goin so well. How old is your little sweetie? :) Looks like she is adusting amazingly! :) thanks for all the posts to keep us update :)
hugs and blessings, Tami Noah's mama www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com childofmyheart@aol.com
7 comments:
This is so precious. We have been following your adoption story for a while now. That is so nice that you took a bear for Nika from her new big brother. She is really cute.
I love that scrunched up face!! Nika is so darn cute and I know you are just in heaven!! I am soooooooo happy for ya'll. Please give her a big hug from us~~
3 DAYS TILL HOME! WOW! Congrats! I know you are just thrilled :) So happy to see that things are goin so well. How old is your little sweetie? :) Looks like she is adusting amazingly! :) thanks for all the posts to keep us update :)
hugs and blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
childofmyheart@aol.com
I'm praying for you guys and this new addition to your already cool journey!
So cute!!!! Glad things are going so well for you so far- and we hope you make it home soon!
Got teary reading that!! How sweet of Mason!! I bet you can't wait to get home!
Mason - what a beautiful bear. I bet you can't wait to meet Addision. You are going to be a great big brother and Payton a great big sister!
Post a Comment