What a fast learner! I love the part where she gives you a big hug with a smile on her face, then turns to the camera for a big wave! Looks like she loves the camera - maybe you'll have an actress in your future :) -Meegs
Bethany, I figured you were pretty bored and had nothing to do there (please laugh) so I tagged you. Please see my blog www.considertheadoptionoption.blogspot.com if you want to play. Joy
That is great. I bet she is walking like crazy by now. I LOVE the cuddling she does with you. It would kill me to have left her behind. Soon though- she will be home!!
I loved the video! She is so adorable. Are you packed and ready to go? I can't wait to follow your next journey!! You are going to have to give me tips on raising 3. I'm starting to panic a little about it:)
Wow... all of it was great, but that moment where the two of you are cuddling and she looks into your eyes.. wow, I felt the love you had for her. Awesome work there little Addison!
13 comments:
What a fast learner! I love the part where she gives you a big hug with a smile on her face, then turns to the camera for a big wave! Looks like she loves the camera - maybe you'll have an actress in your future :)
-Meegs
Bethany, I figured you were pretty bored and had nothing to do there (please laugh) so I tagged you. Please see my blog www.considertheadoptionoption.blogspot.com if you want to play.
Joy
WOW! She's amazing.
And I totally teared up when she was cuddling with you.
So awesome.
i loved this video and just loved when addison was hugging you. i kept thinking that i can't wait for henry to do that. she is just so amazing!
well she's doing amazing and shes a cutie
That is great. I bet she is walking like crazy by now. I LOVE the cuddling she does with you. It would kill me to have left her behind. Soon though- she will be home!!
I cried through this entire video. What an awesome video of her! She is one lucky girl and you are some very lucky parents. She is just precious.
I'm smiling from ear to ear!
Rachel
No problem at all Bethany!! I know you must be busy out of your mind.
Joy
AWW too cute!! She is doing a great job~
That was so great- as soon as it said 'daddy' I cried- you guys are amazing and Addison will have so much opportunity because of you.
Bethany! That is so awesome!!! I LOVED the cuddling part!!! I have a huge smile on my face!
I loved the video! She is so adorable. Are you packed and ready to go? I can't wait to follow your next journey!! You are going to have to give me tips on raising 3. I'm starting to panic a little about it:)
Wow... all of it was great, but that moment where the two of you are cuddling and she looks into your eyes.. wow, I felt the love you had for her. Awesome work there little Addison!
Post a Comment