Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have a family!

35 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations, guys!! She is so beautiful. I think you guys have a record for a speedy adoption. It doesn't seem that long ago I saw the first sweet photo on RR. How long was it from start to finish?

Amy Flege said...

What a lucky girl and a lucky family!! woooo hooo!

Anonymous said...

OK...I know I just talked to you guys a few hours ago, but now reading it in detail, I am bawling my eyes out!!! So glad the kids are all upstairs taking a nap! Not sure if it was her picture or the caregiver story that really got me going. Can't wait to see her next week!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have a beautiful family! I am so thankful that your ten days was waived too.

Missy Vervoort said...

As always Bethy you do an amazing job sharing your story with us! I can't wait to check for updates. Best of luck with the rest of your journey. Hugs~

alicia said...

what a blessing
cant belive your journey is almost done...

hugs and prayers

The E Family said...

She is a doll. Many prayers for a safe return home!

Amanda Jones said...

She is so beautiful!

Amanda (RR)

liesel said...

Ps. 68:6 "God sets the lonely in families".....

Wonderful news today!

Michelle said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

gillian said...

YES!!!

heidi marie said...

how wonderful. i have been reading all your posts since you got there. i'm so excited for you all. addison is adorable and will fit right in!

Janine said...

Addison is just a cutie pie!! Her smile just lights up the room and makes me smile too. Congratulations on court! It sounds like it went wonderfully easy. Isn't the court translator just a hoot? I just think she is so funny..and all the ups and downs to answer. Enjoy the train ride to Moscow.. you are so close now to home. :-)

Rachel said...

Addison is so pretty! I love the new pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm so extremely happy for all of you!!! Hope she does well on the flight home. I bet the kids will be so excited to meet each other.
Lots of love - Meegs

orphans4me said...

What wonderful posts, great pictures and fantastic news! God is so good!
Joy,RR

Shelley said...

Congratulations Miss Addison! You will surely bring so many blessings to your new family.
We're praying you have an uneventful time in Moscow and that you're good for your mommy and daddy on the plane ride home. Can't wait to see pictures of you meeting your new brother and sister.

The Parker Family said...

I am so excited for your family!! Addison is a very lucky girl to have you & Kyle for her parents.. Can't wait to see a pic of the whold Balsis family!!

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

She could not be any cuter!!!!
An absolute doll!!
Congrats again!!!!

Becca said...

Congratulations! Your detail about court was fascinating. I hope you all get to go home soon. These are the BEST photos, by the way! Amazing! She looks so happy!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Addison is so adorable.

amyl4 said...

Congratulations, another answered prayer!!:)
Amy

amyl4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations! Addison is sooooo beautiful and that smile is the best. I can't wait to hear about your first full day together as a family. What is the plan between now and getting home? How long are you in Moscow and then do you come home?

Carmen said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! She is so stinkin cute in these pictures...she is going to fit in so good with your kids! Truly amazing!

Missy Vervoort said...

So I'm staying up late and watching Top Chef and they are doing a challenge where they have to make foods from different ethnic areas. One of them was Russia. So I thought of you guys and then I thought about how picky of an eater you are Bethany and wondered what is Addison used to eating?

Missy Vervoort said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bethany and Kyle,
Congratulations again!!!! You guys are a blessing for Addison, she is sooo cute.
I see that you guys deleted some comments that were posted, do not let angry people out there to dim your happiness. I wish I can meet Addison and your family some day.
Luciana

Christina said...

O M G!!!! she is just SO precious! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I do not know how I will get through seeing the pix of you all getting off the plane at home. I have tears of joy for you all, already! God bless you all. Enjoy the rest of the journey as much as you can! Oh, and the pix of the three of them together are gonna kill us all! LOL Love, Di

Our Story: Continued said...

YaY!!! She is so perfect!! Hurry and bring her home!

Bethany said...

Luciana ... we have not deleted any negative comments, nor have we seen any. Did you see something we didn't see?

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
I just saw a post that said comment deleted....
This post has been removed by the author on Nov. 12 @ 9:27 p.m. and on Nov. 13 @ 12:45 a.m.
And I thought you guys deleted something that somebody said. Sorry for the confusion. Enjoy your precious girl!
Luciana

Bethany said...

Oh no problem, when it says that, it means that the person who typed it deleted it, so most likely someone accidentally submitted their comment twice and deleted one. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS! GORGEOUS!!!

She is just going to add so much MORE joy to your home! WHAT are you going to DO with so much JOY?!!! LOL