Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Homecoming ...



26 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh I wish I could have been there. How exciting. Hows the jet lag? Are you guys off work today? Today will be soo great with her getting used to the kids and her new house!!!

Natalia

Kristen said...

Awwwwww...I love them! It is so exciting and so unreal still. Looking forward to all the stories to come.

liesel said...

Oh dear, that last photo is priceless. Look at that expression. You did it! Congratulations to all of you. Looking forward to the updates ahead. Bethany, thank you for sharing your journey with us. It has been beautiful to be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

OMG Bethany how exciting!!!! She is beautiful and you all look so happy to finally be home where you all belong. YAY!!!!

Michelle said...

Precious!! Looks like a great homecoming. Kyle also looks like he has his hands full of heavy luggage:) Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. It's been amazing. Congratulations again!

ps - I have to go dry my tears one more time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about Addison. Welcome home!!!

Ann (Annieo)

SunflowerStories said...

I love that last photo! Priceless! Welcome home!!!!

Heather Brandt said...

Congrats on being back in the U.S. with your sweetheart!

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

AWWWW!!!!! I can't wait to see more!

Becca said...

I love Payton's shirt!

Kerry Shealy said...

Oh, wow! Welcome home! I love the way your other kids are already doting on her. You hands are going to be so full...in the best way possible. I guess it is your heart that will be the most full!

Christina said...

LOL..me and Renee were saying you were a big meanie for not posting pictures last night! LOL Now I take it back hahahahaha...So sweet..Is Peyton crying in that first one or just so happy to see you? So excited, I can't wait to see more too!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am SO HAPPY for you all!!! Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving. You have so much to be thankful for!! Love, Di

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!!!!!! I LOVE these pics.

Rachel Dominguez said...

You would think i'd never seen kids loving one another, but My Gosh...I cried looking at these wonderful pictures. How Awesome!

gillian said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Thanks for sharing!

heidi marie said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! Keep 'em coming please!

Brigitte said...

I am so happy for all of you!!! What did the kids shirts say! Those are cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Especially the last one! Cannot wait for more from home!

Did Mason actually CHANGE shirts?? He's wearing white in the first two pics and a dark colored shirt in the last pic. ??? lol

Meredith said...

WELCOME HOME!! Beautiful pictures!

Meredith

Carson's Mom said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are all home together!

Kayla

Carmen said...

Isn't it so cool to say you have 3 kids...and what I loved the most was saying "the boys" (obviously "the girls" in your case :))I'm so proud of your courage through this whole process. You guys are an amazing family and I'm so happy to be your friend! So, does this mean Jaemen has 2 girls to chose from...lol

Bethany said...

No, Payton was hollering or something ... it just looks like she is crying in the pic. She was smiling and was happy to see us. :)

And the kids had on shirt that said "big brother" and "big sister" in Russian on the front and in English on the back. He was dying to take his shirt off, so yeah ... they brought his Batman shirt for him to change into. They made him keep the other shirt on until we got there and then he changed ... he is so into his fashion. LOL

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so sweet. This is such a happy day.

datri said...

Oh, what a joyous homecoming! I'm so happy for you and your family!!