My
first bath (given in a shower due to lack of facilities) started out okay ... I was a little
nervous, so I sucked on my fingers to keep me calm. You see, I'm not really used to getting full fledged baths ...

But ... it didn't take me long to realize that I pretty much
didn't like my bath, so my mommy rinsed me off and took me out of the shower.
15 comments:
oh Beth she still has her baby rolls. I love it. Shes soo sweet! I take it you are in Moscow? The time change confuses me..
Natalia
Awwwe.....poor baby! She is ADORABLE! I love every single little roll on her little arms! TOO cute! Love, Diane
Those fat rolls are so irresistable! Thank you for sharing this precious experience with us!
Don't worry baby girl, pretty soon you will have two awesome bath time play pals... Bubba and Chicky.
They are so excited to see you!!!
Oh man, don't you just want to eat her right up! Those rolls are to die for! She and Payton are going to be a blast together!
She is cute as a button - even when unhappy at bath time!!
She is adorable! How old is she again? I know you just adored givin her a bath for the first time :) It gets better and better till they are playin and splashin you :)
have fun,
Blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Oh I just love those pics! I just want to pinch those baby rolls!
Oh it must be so hard for her to make these changes. Poor baby...but I must say, she is simply priceless...I love it that she still has all the baby rolls.
Rachel
She just turned two years old. :)
seriously..she is sooo soo cute!! iam already in love wiht her and i havent met her!! you are so lucky!
She reminds me of Brianna(Meredith's daughter) sucking on her two fingers like that! So beautiful too, even when she is upset!
LOVE the finger sucking!!! Aleena sucks her thumb - when she's sleepy or STRESSED! lol
Oh, I could just squeeze the stuffing out of her!
Oh, that sweet little face! Even crying! When do you actually get to go home?
Congrats to you guys! I love the bath pictures. You can see the super chunky arms. SO cute!
Thanks for keeping up so up to date. Have a safe trip back home when you leave. Enjoy the last few days while there.
Post a Comment