Thursday, September 25, 2008

We agree!

Today we officially signed our referral papers, meaning we "agree" to pursue the adoption of Veronika. That is how it legally works. So ... in case you haven't had a chance to get acquainted ... meet the soon-to-be newest member of our family ... Addison Veronika!

9 comments:

Andrea Roberts said...

My Lord, she is just stunning! And she looks like she has been so well cared for and fed and loved. Just wonderful, Bethany!--Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry

Anonymous said...

Yay Yay Yay
Can't wait to see her

Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

WOW - your blog has brought tears to our eyes. She is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to meet here in person! :)

The Corcorans

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bethany! Congrats! Addison is such a cutie! She's actually nearly exactly the same age as Lucas who will be two on 10/15. Love seeing all the photos and updates, and reading about this life-changing journey. You and Todd are truly an inspiration. Enjoy the rest of your trip and I'll keep checking in for updates.

Sandy (from Downsyn)

Kristen said...

OF COURSE YOU AGREE! How could you not? Oh my gosh, I can't wait to meet her!!!

orphans4me said...

She is gorgeous. I appreciated your comments about emotions (I tend to react slowly to very emotional things) and I loved your observations.
Joy,RR

Our Story: Continued said...

I agree too!! :) She is so cute! Her eyes are just unbelievably beautiful! I miss you guys! Even though you live halfway across the country from me, I feel lonely without you in the states.

Anonymous said...

she's so pretty and love her eyes! =)

hugs from mexico

god bless

Shay said...

Welcome to the family!!!