Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Part I


23 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! I've been checking all day and am so excited to see the pictures. Bringing tears to my eyes. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm bawling!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Look at that smile! She looks so happy that Mommy & Daddy are there! I've been stalking here all morning looking for an update. I can't wait to see even more pictures! I know I've said it a million times, but I'm SOOOO happy for you & Kyle.

Unknown said...

I have goosebumps! She already knows you are her parents just by looking at her face. More pictures!

Our Story: Continued said...

Could she be more beautiful? Look at her smiling at you both! She already loves her Mommy and Daddy!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Addison is just precious! Congratulations!

Megan said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I think I need a tissue. :-D

Anonymous said...

Tears of joy! What a beautiful girl. She clearly is meant to be yours.

Anonymous said...

I know I just talked to guys, but she is too cute. I can't stop looking at the pictures. As soon as we disconnected form you Mason said, "when are YOU getting a baby sister?" He is really excited for her to come home. I'm super excited too!

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

OMG, happy tears! Happy tears!!! She is so stunningly beautiful and just like everyone else has said, she KNOWS that you and Kyle are her Mommy & Daddy! Look at how she is smiling with you both already! I see a Daddy's girl here!

Amanda Jones said...

Look at that smile ... she is so BEAUTIFUL!

Amanda (RR)

datri said...

Crying tears of joy! She's beautiful!

The E Family said...

What beautiful pictures!! She looks so happy with both of you and is just a doll. I can't even imagine all the emotions you both must be feeling. I am so happy you finally got to meet and hold your darling girl.

Shay said...

She looks so happy! She is the perfect addition to the family.

JRS said...

Whoa!
I'm speechless and bawling.
Beautiful.
---Jen

Carson's Mom said...

I love the pictures! I am not sure who looks happier.

Kayla

Becca said...

...still crying at work after reading the more recent posts first...

Those cheeks are just so adorable!!!!!!! Love her!

Christina said...

Ok, count me in on the crying crowd! I just love the pictures of you both with her. Did you cry when you first met her?

gillian said...

Awww...she looks like she is home with you. That she is...that she is.

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Incredible pics. We are so happy for you all. The way she is looking at you and Kyle is just amazing!! Love, Lisa (DanielsMommy)

Anonymous said...

oh I love her...I'm soo happy she is sooo sweet and I cant wait till she gets home...

Anonymous said...

Im so happy and excited that you are there with her ! =)

Im bawling .. those are so prceless!

hugs from Mexico

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless on your wordless Wednesday.