Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are home ...

We made it home safe and sound earlier this afternoon. It was so great to see the kids ... we missed them so much! We are both exhausted ... our bodies are operating eight hours ahead right now. I still have so much to blog about from our trip ... sigh, maybe tomorrow. LOL.

14 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

I am glad you made it safely home.

Kayla

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are home! I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your trip. And now the countdown begins.

When will they give you a date? Will it be a good bit in advance or will it be "okay, you leave in one week"?

Do you know that your readers are nearly as excited as you are?!?! :)

Michelle said...

Welcome Home!! I can't imagine how exhausted you must be but can imagine how happy Payton and Mason were to see you both. I look forward to reading many more posts:)

Kristen said...

Welcome home! I'm sure that the kids were beyond excited to see you both. Get some rest.

JennyH said...

Glad your home safe and sound! What a fast trip- I'm sure your exhausted. Can't wait to hear more. I'm sure the kids were even more happy to see mommy and daddy back!

Janine said...

Good to hear you are back home. Even though I know it was hard to leave it must have felt so good to be back home.

Can't wait to hear more.

Amy Flege said...

glad you made it back home safely! i bet the kids were glad to see you too!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I bet the kids were glad to see you

datri said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Welcome HOME!

Anonymous said...

Im glad that you are at home with the kids, and hoping to see more about your experience

hugs from mexico

Anonymous said...

Welcome home - Meegs

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I just caught up with your trip after my computer crashed last week. Addison is SO SO beautiful!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Welcome home!

Kris Delaney said...

Welcome home!!! What an amazing trip. Kris