Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Part II




31 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

OMGosh!!! I can't wait to smother her with kisses!! I am buying a microphone for my computer so we can skype!

Mellymel said...

Bethany,
You are right; she is too stinkin' cute :-) Congratulations!
Melissa

Janine said...

She is beautiful!! I love that she is giving you so many smiles. That must be the best feeling!

Glad you are having a wonderful time. St Pete is just amazing! Can't wait to go back again someday.

Ellen Stumbo said...

She is so cute. Praying that everything goes well and that your time there goes quickly.

Ellen from Downsyn

Carmen said...

I'm bawling here, snot running down my face, I'm so happy for you guys!!! She's so beautiful, and looks just like an angel! I'll try to skype with you tonight or tomorrow morning early!

heidi marie said...

oh bethany, i just caught up on the past couple pasts and i'm just in tears. i am just so happy for you and think this journey is an amazing one. addison is one of the cutest little girls i have ever seen and it seems that she is doing wonderful despite everything that has been agaisnt her. i can not wait for you to bring her home. you are such a beautiful person!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, She is stunning! I am doing cartwheels for you two here!!! I love the updates, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

She's such a doll!!! I love all the pictures and hearing about your awesome day! Can't wait to see/hear more!

gillian said...

Love her!

Megan said...

Oh, I just want to EAT HER UP! She is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for updating the site so much....I'm addicted.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Bethany!!!

Gorgeous little girl.

Rebecca, E's mom

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

She is just so adorable! What a sweetheart!

Kristen (kzmom)

p.s. Sorry that deleted comment was mine- oops!

Anonymous said...

Bethany and Kyle what a wonderful journey you are on. She is a beautiful baby and we will love her as much as Payton and Mason. She is so lucky to have you love her and I just don't know how you will leave her to come home. I check this site 1st thing when I get up in the morning and once before I leave work and just before bed. I can't wait for the next picture to come. St Peterburg looks like a wonderful city to visit and everything about the trip is amazing
Love Sherry

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She's darling. Absolutely darling. And I can't wait for you to bring her home.
Amy (southernbelle)

Anonymous said...

Addison,

Grandma can't wait to meet you. Love and kisses,

Grandma

Emily said...

Amazing... she is absolutely gorgeous! She looks so healthy and happy and I think it is wonderful that she will continue to grow and meet her full potential with you. I am so happy for your family and wish you the best on your journey!

Your family and Miss Payton have been an inspiration to me ever since my daughter (Macy) was born over a year ago and now I am simply in awe!
I can't wait to see her come home!

Emily

Christina said...

What a little beauty!!! It seems so surreal that you are there! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip!! :)

Kimberly said...

I'm smitten too! She is so darn adorable and I'm SO SO happy for you guys!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

She has such a great smile!

mamaC said...

She is just gorgeous!!! Congrats! I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you!

OliviasMommy

Michelle said...

She is so precious!! Love reading the posts of your journey and seeing pictures of Addison.

Anonymous said...

Beth I am proud to have you as my cousin you are awesome and your kids are so lucky to have you and Kyle as parents. Russia looks beautiful and so does Addison...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

OMW. She is so CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet her and photograph her and your family.

tears here.

Anonymous said...

She is just darling!!! I just love her! Here brother and sister will be smothering her!! And Grandma's post to you, brought tears to my eyes!! Love, Di

Kris Delaney said...

Thanks for the update with beautiful pictures!!! Addison is adorable!!! Can't wait till you can bring her HOME!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is so friggin' cute!!! I love her cheeks and her smile - she made me giggle as soon as I saw her! - Meegs

marathon mom said...

She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, she and Payton are going to be the best of friends, I just KNOW it!!! How special for them!!

Anonymous said...

Bethany she is precious...and what kissable cheeks too! You are so blessed.

Alison
(Tate's mommy)