Monday, September 22, 2008

They're on the plane!!!

This is McKenna, Bethany's friend. I just got off the phone with Bethany and she and Kyle are on the plane right now getting ready to take off. They'll land in Amsterdam for a long layover, and then will be off to Russia to meet their sweetie pie! Please pray for them as they travel. I'm so stinking excited for them!!

~McKenna

7 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Woo Hoo - very exciting!!! If you are in Moscow any next week check Markay's blog, she will be there too. Have a great time!

Kayla

Kristen said...

YAY!!! Thanks for updating McKenna! I'm so flippin' excited!

Christina said...

So Awesome! They are in my prayers for a safe trip and I can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful princess!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'll be anxiously waiting for updates!!

The Parker Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Thanks McKenna for the update!

Anonymous said...

Very Excited for them as well! Cant wait to hear an update ;)

Stacy

Kim said...

I am so, so excited! We will be thinking of you, and waiting on pins and needles to hear all about your angel!
--Kim