Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rain rain go away!

Ahem, mother nature, could you hold off on the rain until after we leave Russia? Pretty please? At the looks of this weather forecast, we could be spending a lot of time inside ...


Tuesday, Sept 23

Few Showers
Few Showers

High: 53°
Low: 42

Wednesday, Sept 24
Few Showers
Few Showers

High: 53°
Low: 42°


Thursday, Sept 25
Showers
Showers

High: 51°
Low: 43°


Friday, Sept 26
Showers
Showers

High: 51°
Low: 44°


6 comments:

Shay said...

BRRRRRRR

Julie said...

Cold and rainy? YUCK! However, it does make better days to play with the new little one!!! : )
Can't wait to follow your journey.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and am so excited for your family. I have a 2 yr old daughter with Ds, the past year I have felt strongly that as soon as we are able there is another little "angel" out there somewhere waiting for us to bring her home. I pray all goes well for you on your trip.

My name is Sarah said...

This is Sarah's mom responding. I just found your site and I am so excited for you. This is such a wonderful opportunity for you and this precious bundle of joy you are about to bring home. I am hoping it is raining now, so hopefully the sun will be shining the day you come home. I will be thinking about you and Sarah and I will look forward to seeing photos soon.

Violet said...

I know the feeling. I've been reveling in our last couple weeks of sunshine. But, where I live, once the rain starts, it won't stop for 9 months....and today we woke up to gray clouds and wet ground.....oh joy.

I'm a poor college student so I couldn't do much but, I wanted to help you bring Miss Addison home so I did enter the raffle, bought a couple tickets. Wish I could do more!!!

Violet

Michelle said...

Praying that all goes well on your trip!