Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ms. Addison

9 comments:

Missy Vervoort said...

Very sweet you guys! Thanks for sharing your adventure~love checking in!
Miss

The E Family said...

What a sweet video. She is full of smiles!!

Carmen said...

She's so freakin' cute!!!

orphans4me said...

What a dolly! And I so enjoyed the architecture pictures. Several reminded me very much of Kiev, Ukraine.
Joy

Anonymous said...

I love, love her smile and her little giggle!!! She's adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, just wonderful!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how she'll check her surroundings out, then look right back at you guys and giggle - she seems to be bonding already!
Meegs

Anonymous said...

Love her!

Rachel Dominguez said...

How AWESOME is that Video. I am in just complete tears.

I have not been able to read your blog for a couple weeks now (or maybe a week) but in any case, i am just catching up and seeing Addison for the first time. I am so thrilled. She looks so good. She's a complete fit for your beautiful family. And this video tells me just what kind of wonderful human beings you are.

Addison will be so happy with you!

RAchel