We are less than 24 hours from stepping foot on a plane to meet our daughter ... how exciting is that?! One would think I'd be all packed and ready to go ... but ... I can't even say that I have taken my suitcase out of the closet yet. Oops. I just checked the weather and at least it is looking better than it did a few days ago ... sunny Monday, Tuesday and Thursday with a chance of rain the other days. Hopefully that will at least give us a little time to sight see.
Off to pack!
9 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess. Now go pack!
That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear about it.
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
I can't believe you're going to get to meet Addison this week! I'm so excited for you! Have a safe trip and take lots and lots of pictures!
I am so excited for you and so glad that someone besides me hadn't packed 2 weeks in advance.
Joy,RR
travel safe bethany and congratulations!
I can't believe this is it - you and Kyle will be seeing Addison soon. It's so exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos of your precious girl. Safe travels today. We will be thinking of you as well as Mason and Payton.
Sooooo exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of YOU with HER!!!
Kerry (RR)
bethany so you know you are on ou church praying list =)
hugs and god bless!
ali llanas - eliasmom
Post a Comment