Yeah Bethany!! I'm so happy for you!! This is wonderful news!! You are getting sooo close to meeting your angel!!
WoooHoooo!!!
OOOH good news! Soon! ---Jen
Oohhh, getting so close! Good news! ---Jen
Yay!!!!!!!!!
YAY! Can't wait to read about your first trip! :)
I've got to say "wow" You already know how excited I am about this.Joy,RR
How exciting! WOW!!!! Before you know it you'll have her home!
Yea!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!
Wow, I can't wait!!!
Yeah! So exciting. Can't wait to hear about the travel plans.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yeah Bethany!! I'm so happy for you!! This is wonderful news!! You are getting sooo close to meeting your angel!!
WoooHoooo!!!
OOOH good news! Soon! ---Jen
Oohhh, getting so close! Good news!
---Jen
Yay!!!!!!!!!
YAY! Can't wait to read about your first trip! :)
I've got to say "wow" You already know how excited I am about this.
Joy,RR
How exciting! WOW!!!! Before you know it you'll have her home!
Yea!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!
Wow, I can't wait!!!
Yeah! So exciting. Can't wait to hear about the travel plans.
Post a Comment