Friday, September 26, 2008

10 comments:

Amy Flege said...

wow in 2 days i missed alot of updates!! sounds like your trip is going great. your new daughter is so beautiful. she is on lucky girl to get parents like you!
hugs!

Kristen said...

Bottom left...those are Payton's brows!!! LOL! Sisters for sure.

Thank you for all of the updates!!! I am glued. You leave soon, yes?

Rachel said...

She has such a sweet little face...and a beautiful smile!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh she is so cute. I am happy you are bringing her home to live with you soon.

Our Story: Continued said...

I can't decide if her eyes or her mouth are my favorite features of her perfect little face.... Her bottom lip, teeth, and tongue just melt me!! Oh, she's so cute!!!!! (Can I post her pic on TMC???)

Michelle said...

I love the many faces. Her eyes are sparkling! Thank you for allowing us to share in your journey. I love reading the updates.

The Tryon Family said...

Oh, Bethany!! She is absolutely adorable! I am so thrilled for you guys. I will continue to pray for your family and that things will go well and quick and that you will have your sweet baby home soon. Oh, and Addison does remind me of Mary, too. She looks like a cross between Mary and Amelia, actually. Very similar to both. I can't wait to meet her!!

Shea said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait till you get to bring her home!

Anonymous said...

OMG Bethany she is gorgeous! I am so sorry that you have to leave her for a little while but you can rest now that she has met her forever mommy and daddy. She knows who you are and that you love her and that is so awesome! I can't wait to see pics of you all together when you bring her home. Congrats!!!!

Kacey Bode said...

Awww, she is SO cute!! I can just imagine her playing with Mason and Payton.