Awww so cute...HEy Bethany..I would like to introduce you on my blog one day during the 31 for t21. Would you mind emailing me a little about your Addison, your reason for adopting(about Peyton) and anything else you'd like me to talk about. Also, I'll put a fundraiging widget in there as well.
I have read all your posts about little Addison Veronika and I am SO in love with her. I can't imagine how excited you are to bring her home finally. She is just beautiful and is going to be such an amazing addition to your family. I hope that when we come up to the DC area in the future we can plan to get together! And please feel free to pop in whenever you are in Jacksonville!
9 comments:
Awww so cute...HEy Bethany..I would like to introduce you on my blog one day during the 31 for t21. Would you mind emailing me a little about your Addison, your reason for adopting(about Peyton) and anything else you'd like me to talk about. Also, I'll put a fundraiging widget in there as well.
Bethany...what a doll! Love her contagious smile. You can't help but smile. :-)
PS..You are it! I'm tagging you for a little game. If you are up for playing, the rules are listed on my last post.
Beautiful! She is so precious.
Her eyebrows, eyes, smile.....it's all precious!
I love her eyebrows too! Her little mouth is probably my favorite, though. Oh, she's too sweet!!
She is a doll! I'm reading about Amsterdam and thinking you are back there!!
Joy,RR
She is so cute...as are your Mason and Peyton!!
All three have such great names!!! :)
I have read all your posts about little Addison Veronika and I am SO in love with her. I can't imagine how excited you are to bring her home finally. She is just beautiful and is going to be such an amazing addition to your family. I hope that when we come up to the DC area in the future we can plan to get together! And please feel free to pop in whenever you are in Jacksonville!
She just looks so delicate...and HAPPY. I'm thrilled for you!
Amy
(MumsTheWurd)
Post a Comment