Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Greeting Addison

I took this video on day three {I think} of visiting Addison ... it is taken as we walked in the door of her "family unit". I wanted to video her because at a prior visit, she saw us come in and came crawling super fast across the floor to greet us ... it was SO cute. This time she was in the middle of getting dressed, but her waves in this video are so cute and funny, that I wanted to share. Watching this is really making me miss her badly ... and I think I've forgotten how much of a little tanker she is! Check out the rolls on her arms! I can't wait to get back to Russia!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Bethany - she is so adorable. I love the wave and the rolls. Too cute. My thoughts and prayers have been with you all since your return. Praying you get news soon to bring Addison home.

Anonymous said...

glad to see an update, the video is so cute, she's beautiful and love the waving, she's so pretty and i want to hug her and kiss those cheecks, hehe and look at that smile, wow

how are things going? and how much do you have to wait for going back to Russia?

hugs

datri said...

Oh, her waving is so cute! It just melts your heart. What a sweetie!

Cammie Heflin said...

She is SOOOOOO stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is too cute for words! I love the whole hand wave!

Barb said...

Wow! What a cutie!!

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness....what a little cutie! I just love that grin!

Kerry Shealy said...

I couldn't help, but smile watching her on the video! She really does have some little rolls on he cute little arms. She is so cute!!!
Kerry RR

JennyH said...

Oh my gosh- that is so cute! I love the rolls on her arms. What a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Bethany she is just adorable!! She reminds me so much of Emlyn - the rolls!! Can't wait to meet her!

markay714 said...

Can't wait for you to go get her! I'm writing from the Atlanta airport heading off to pick up Daniel and Maria. Hopefully you won't have to wait quite so long as I had to!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

She just couldn't be any more precious!

Janine said...

I bet you have watched this particular video a million times. Addison couldn't be even more cuter if she tried. Look how excited she is to see you. Love her little waves. Just precious!

My fingers are crossed..hoping you get the call any day now!

Carmen said...

OMG I just want to kiss on those chubby arms!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

gillian said...

What a doll! I loved hearing her say "help me" in Russian!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!!!