Thursday, October 30, 2008

Addison ... we've got a date!

We received information today that we have a date with a judge in a Russian courtroom on November 12, 2008! Can I get a wahoo?! I really did not expect our date to be that soon, but I'll take it! We have to be in Russia on November 10, meaning we leave here November 9.

My mind is going a mile a minute right now ... what to do first ... set up bedrooms, pack, find plane tickets, find lodging, watch for money to fall out of the sky ... the list is endless!

20 comments:

marathon mom said...

You must be so excited!!!!!!

Christina said...

OMG! How freaking awesome!!! So excited for you!!!

Jennifer said...

Congraulations! So happy for you! You'll have that little angel home in her own bed in no time :)

markay714 said...

That's great news! You'll get it all done I know!

Jennifer said...

You're very welcome, I know you've probably been busy and now you're about to get busier!LOL
If you have room for more, let me know and I'll ship you another box ASAP!

liesel said...

Oh, hooray, hooray!

JennyH said...

Wahoo!! That is coming up fast! I can hardly wait to see her home.

My name is Sarah said...

How exciting. I hope you have a safe trip.

Unknown said...

You must be soooo excited. The holidays are going to be wonderful this year! Addison will get to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with her family :)....we can't wait to see pictures!

JRS said...

First thing's first...BREATHE!
Yay! ---Jen

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Michelle said...

a big WAHOO!! Exciting news. Can't wait to hear all about the journey.

Carmen said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so so happy!!! Guess I need to find me a ticket!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I hope to get to meet her and your whole family at some DSANV function in the future:)

Kerry Shealy said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kerry RR

heidi marie said...

BIG WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL! i will be sending prayers your way that everything goes smoothly and for safe travels!!!

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Congratulations!!
You have a wonderful blog that I have just recently discovered.
Addison is such a doll baby!
I pray court goes well for ya'll!
It is so nerve wracking.
Take care,
Amy Monroe

votemom said...

i'm a lurker coming out of hiding to say "hooray God!"

so happy for you guys....
so incredibly happy and thankful for your girl.

amen!

orphans4me said...

I just wanted to add my Hurrah! to the list. This is such great news!
Joy

Rachel said...

Congratulations! You will have your beautiful little girl home before you know it!