Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the winner is ...

There were 231 raffle tickets purchased ... that means we raised $1,155 ... holy cow!! How else can I say it? Wowza! Yahoo! Yipee! THANK YOU!


Okay Mason {he wanted to show you his cool Batman shirt}, I know all these people want us to get on with it. Reach into that big bowl ...

... and pull out a winner! Who is it?!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in our raffle. This has made a good dent on the fees we currently have due to our agency. That is just awesome, you don't even understand. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I win, I win, I win!!! WOW!!! I love it!

Now, check your PM. :-)

Anonymous said...

What success!! Congratulations on a great raffle!

Janine said...

I'm so glad you went above your goal! How wonderful!!