Monday, July 14, 2008

Home study complete and approved!

We just got back in town from attending the Down syndrome convention in Boston (so fun, BTW) and we had a notarized copy of our home study waiting for us in our mail box! Yay ... everyone cheer now! And ... I'm not done ... we also already have a fingerprint appointment with USCIS on July 25, 2008! Double yay!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Yay!! So glad that things are moving along! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! God is working!

liesel said...

What great news!!

The Parker Family said...

Awe I am so happy for ya'll!! That is the perfect end to a great trip!!!

Our Story: Continued said...

Why the heck didn't you tell me this when we talked on the phone?!?!? YAY!!!

Michelle said...

Very exciting news!! Yay, yah!

Tammy and Parker said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

Tammy and Parker
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com

junglemama said...

Awesome news!

datri said...

Whoo-hoo! Great news!!!